Today’s episode is all about making shrimp burgers. This simple burger is of course meat free yet still has a pleasant texture, awesome taste and is very easy to make….
This is a simple recipe, one that uses a basic fish stock and some aromatics, coconut milk and fresh cilantro. It works with any good firm-fleshed fish or even shrimp or scallops. It’s simple for home cooks and does not require complicated sauce making techniques….
A light, flavorful salad of Ahi tuna, organic field greens and wasabi vinaigrette. Coated in sesame seeds the texture is amazing and the vinaigrette really is bold and delicious. This is a great dish for summertime. Simple ingredients and techniques make for a very delicious dish….
On Today’s show I discuss how I make shrimp n grits, The grits have cheddar cheese and garden fresh chives along with some roasted red peppers. …
Simple appetizer that uses delicious Phillips Jumbo Lump Crab meat. Seasonal tomatoes are the perfect nesting spot for this crab meat and some tangy Gruyere’ cheese….
Easy recipe to use summer squash with any white fish such as mahi-mahi, bass, flounder, halibut etc. Creates a terrific and simple dish and can be used with just about any fresh white fish….
This is a delicious halibut with olives and capers. This tangy sauce is the perfect foil to the meaty Halibut. This olive sauce is rather exotic and you will find it to be delicious….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Light and tasty shrimp pasta salad with pine nuts, garlic, herbs and roasted peppers.
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 ounces pignoli nuts (pine nuts)
1 pound elbow or shell pasta
3 cups boiled shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup roasted red pepper, cut into thin strips
6 black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet; add the garlic, pignoli nuts and cook, stirring, over low heat until the garlic turns translucent and pine nuts golden, about five minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and cool.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water rapidly until al dente (firm to the bite), 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and add to the bowl with the garlic and nuts. Toss gently to coat.
3. Add the boiled shrimp, pimiento strips, black olives, parsley and red wine vinegar. Turn with two large spoons to blend. Season with salt and plenty of freshly ground pepper. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
Chef’s Note: This recipe can be made the night before and actually tastes better because the flavors blend together quite well.
A very easy and tasty shrimp recipe. The addition of healthy spinach and olives makes this recipe even better….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Simple twice baked potatoes with Comte or Gruyere cheese, jumbo lump crab and Greek yogurt. Simple to make and it presents very well at the table.
[private Monthly Premium Member|Annual Premium Member|Lifetime]
4 whole russet potatoes
1 pounds jumbo lump crab meat
3/4 cups Gruyère or Comte cheese
4 tablespoons chives (minced)
3/4 cups Greek yogurt
5 tablespoons organic butter (melted)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Baked potatoes for 40 minutes.
2. Remove flesh from potatoes being careful not to break them. Add to large work bowl.
3. Add in all ingredients except crab and mix well. Taste for seasoning to make sure it is well seasoned.
4. Gently fold in crab and stuff in potato shells (after seasoning potato shells with salt and pepper).
5. Place in preheated 325 degree oven until they begin to brown.